WhatsApp Web provided for you to have richer experience on your chatting using your web browser. This new feature brings WhatsApp from phone to your computer with ease, faster typing, and of course with bigger screen.
WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. It is like you’re login your WhatsApp account into two devices, synced automatically between your phone and computer. Whatever chatting activity you’re doing on WhatsApp Web, will be recorded and pop up automatically on your phone.
At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Here step by step using WhatsApp Web;
WhatsApp Web Minimum requirements;
- Active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- Last version of WhatsApp on your phone.
- Internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
To get started with WhatsApp Web
#1. Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
#2. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
#3. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
#4. Done. Now you able to access your WhatsApp account on your web browser.
In case you’re forgot to logout from your computer, you can remotely logged out from your phone. From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Now you can chat comfortably, accessing your WhatsApp account with your computer.
see also How to Install BBM on your Pc/Laptop