I just can’t resist sharing my review about this useful android app, ES File Explorer. I would like to say, this is the best must-have file manager app around available for your phone.
Es File Explorer reach over 500 million global downloads, offers many benefitting features free of cost. Managing files on your phone will never be the same, with Es File Explorer you can easily and efficiently organize your files.
This app automatically arranges your files according categories; images files, document files, compressed files, music, and media. This way you will easily find your file just by browse the categories you are looking.
Es File Explorer
Prijs: $2.99/ Gratis (with ads)
Es File Explorer’s editing, transferring and sharing files capability is comparable to your pc. Just like you PC, it allows you to cut, rename, copy, paste files with single click. It gives you access even to system files for modifying.
Wirelessly file transfer via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi become so easy with just one tap copy-paste to ready device client. It is also compatible with cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive etc.
Other supporting features available will help bring out your phone capabilities more;
- Compress and decompress your ZIP, RAR files.
- Cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive etc)
- Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card.
- Access your home PC: Through your smart phone via WiFi with SMB
- App Manager allows you to create shortcut, uninstall, back up and categorizing apps.
- Kill tasks with a single click
- Cache Cleaner: Clear your cache and accurately remove uneeded files.
Es file Explorer Handling your files with ease, simple and more efficient than before. Any file stored (whether in the device’s memory, SD-kaart, Cloud) can be transferred, shared, rename, modified, copy, and paste as simple as one click.